Sunday, March 8, 2015

We appreciate your support of Yoga Outreach 2015


Over 100 photos of our event our now up our Facebook page for your enjoyment. Please tag yourself!


We are happy that some of you have already used some of your free yoga passes at our sponsoring yoga studios and teachers.

Did you like sampling the different teaching styles at Yoga Outreach Columbus? What fabulous and divergent styles we displayed this year. Click here to know more about our fabulous teaching team who represent all yoga teachers in our community. http://yogaoutreachohio.blogspot.com/p/2015-yoga-ou.html
Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. I think it is a great idea to have many teachers with many different styles of yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your great work on this blog! I love to know more about yoga, and I am searching best yoga video for me. I am very interested to learn different types of yoga and different poses too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined Yoga Teacher Training In India It is a good platform to me start the yogic journey where i'll learn the basic. get the benefits of yoga, it’s a way to achieve physical and mental fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had seen the photos you have posted on facebook page of your yoga classes. Yoga is really very useful for us. Keep posting more blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice way of teaching yoga to all of us. Feeling good to know about yoga classes. Really appreciate your work of yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boost Your Energy With Yoga , Yoga is a deeply spiritual practice, improve stamina, strength and body flexibility, concentration and balance, improved metabolism. Yoga Teacher Training In India

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recharge my body and keep healthy n fit with the help of yoga.
    Yoga gives a physical and mental benefits. yoga helps in physical and mental problems
    with the help of asanas.
    Yoga Teacher Training India

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recharge my body and keep healthy n fit with the help of yoga.
    Yoga gives a physical and mental benefits. yoga helps in physical and mental problems
    with the help of asanas.
    Yoga Teacher Training India

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this information about yoga..
    yoga mats

    ReplyDelete
  10. No doubt it is great information about yoga blog..
    Mens yoga

    ReplyDelete